Welcome to Rocky Mountain Xtreme, LLC.
Please note our summer hours: We will be closed Sunday and Monday starting in April.
Rocky Mountain Xtreme provides expert service, maintenance and modifications on most brands of snowmobiles, ATVs, UTVs, and personal watercraft, as well as selling powersports accessory items and riding gear from Klim and 509 at our store. We are located in Northglenn, Colorado and serve customers throughout the Denver metro area and Colorado.
RMX is owned by Donavon Facey. Until May of 2009, the Faceys owned Xtreme Performance Center, one of Colorado's largest and most respected powersports dealerships. With Rocky Mountain Xtreme, Donavon is continuing to focus on doing what made Xtreme unique: high altitude setups for ATVs and snowmobiles, high altitude specific mod packages for snowmobiles, and great customer service.
Here are some of the services available at Rocky Mountain Xtreme:
- Routine maintenance
- RMX High Altitude mod packages
- XMK Super Lightweight snowmobiles (under 380 pounds)
- Off-season storage preparation
- Accessory installation (winches, plow kits, skid plates, etc.)
- Engine rebuilding including cylinder boring, honing, etc.
- Gearbox and drivetrain diagnosis and repair
- Electrical diagnosis and repair
- High altitude calibration (clutching and jetting on snowmobiles and ATVs)
- High altitude calibration (impeller selection on PWC)
- Clutch rebuilding (snowmobiles and ATVs)
- Turbo kit installation (snowmobiles)
- Snowmobile modifications (installation of lightweight suspension components, etc.)
- Polaris watercraft maintenance and repair
- Custom graphics design and installation
- Trailer maintenance and repair
- Pick up and delivery of service units is also available